While I was gone, Alex wrote a nice recollection (scroll down) of Zoltan Herman, the Hungarian refugee who made his career as a Fort Wayne restaurateur. You might recall I wrote about our visit there last summer, when Zoli told us his dream to sell the place and return to his native land for his twilight years. (One look revealed he didn’t have many left.) Well, he didn’t make it.
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2020: Big day.
- 2019: Baptism in blood.
- 2017: New post, in which I give up.
- 2016: Peeling and pulling.
- 2015: Weirdness here.
- 2012: Saturday afternoon market.
- 2011: Who are you?
- 2010: Who ARE these people?
- 2009: Pages.
- 2008: It's not you, it's me.
- 2006: Roar of the greasepaint.
- 2005: Switch.
- 2004: Mmmmm, pie.
- 2004: Slow train comin'.
- 2004: Who lives in Kenny's garage, under the shelves?
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2022 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.