While I was gone, Alex wrote a nice recollection (scroll down) of Zoltan Herman, the Hungarian refugee who made his career as a Fort Wayne restaurateur. You might recall I wrote about our visit there last summer, when Zoli told us his dream to sell the place and return to his native land for his twilight years. (One look revealed he didn’t have many left.) Well, he didn’t make it.
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2019: What day is it?
- 2017: Last days of this.
- 2016: Shiny new models.
- 2014: Saturday morning market.
- 2013: Sad, but sort of wonderful.
- 2012: Is that cheddar old enough to vote?
- 2011: The bad penny.
- 2010: This is a holiday?
- 2008: The cold is coming.
- 2007: What were they thinking?
- 2006: Lynx tuxedo collar
- 2005: Killing time.
- 2004: Paparazzi.
- 2004: What are the chances?
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2022 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.