What do you think you’d do if you got a celebrity’s abandoned cell-phone number? I don’t think I’d do what this girl did — basically, be polite when Spike Lee, Adam Sandler and Ken Burns called, wondering where their friend Chris Rock was — but different strokes, etc. It turns out…celebrities are just like you and me! Only their numbers don’t turn up on your caller ID, and sometimes they’re just rude.
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2018: Pants ablaze.
- 2015: Snoozeville.
- 2014: Current affairs.
- 2013: Immersed.
- 2011: The un-genius bar.
- 2010: Exit: Bob.
- 2009: I (sorta) haz a sick.
- 2008: But, but...it's organic!
- 2005: A little light reading.
- 2004: Red Sox Nation, II.
- 2003: My name is Rush, and I'm in touch with my feelings.
- 2003: Falling down on the job.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2019 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.