What do you think you’d do if you got a celebrity’s abandoned cell-phone number? I don’t think I’d do what this girl did — basically, be polite when Spike Lee, Adam Sandler and Ken Burns called, wondering where their friend Chris Rock was — but different strokes, etc. It turns out…celebrities are just like you and me! Only their numbers don’t turn up on your caller ID, and sometimes they’re just rude.
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2019: Bad people.
- 2017: President Lear.
- 2015: Clams on the side.
- 2014: Tides, turning, inexorably.
- 2013: The digital grind.
- 2012: Who's shooting who?
- 2010: Saturday morning market.
- 2009: Ah, memories.
- 2008: It's just fun to say: Mulch.
- 2007: That special day.
- 2006: Great moments in journalism.
- 2005: Boulevard of broken Bambis.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2022 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.