Thank God for neighbors with wireless signals that drift over property lines. My b’band seems to be hosed again, so I’ll make this brief: I’m off for a bit of traveling and a bit of celebrating, but if we keep missing each other, have y’all a merry little Christmas. In the meantime, I think Lance has something sensible to say about the Christmas wars.
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2019: Spring is risen.
- 2016: Happy birthday from the family.
- 2015: Feed my dog.
- 2014: Fine weather for a resurrection.
- 2011: So what's new?
- 2010: Curse you, Craig.
- 2009: Notes and clarifications.
- 2008: To the plastic mattresses.
- 2005: Ain't nothin' but a hound dog.
- 2004: The last taboo.
- 2004: Ghosts of Columbine.
- 2004: Wouldn't you know?
- 2003: Egg-salad sandwiches.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2021 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.