Today’s DetNews blog entry, in which an Ann Arbor Realtor is caught telling the truth. (I’m trying to make these shorter, but the columnist in me is like an old firehorse — the bell rings, and I want to write 650 words. Also, note my pathetic attempt to make what is essentially a cultural commentary fit into a blog on government and politics, by making that “some say” mention of laws at the end. Stick with me, kid, and I’ll show you all the tricks.)
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2022: A few words about BG and PW.
- 2020: Friends of the court, my ass.
- 2018: A few days away.
- 2015: One long day, one wild night.
- 2015: Meta-work.
- 2014: Us at our worst.
- 2013: Play nice.
- 2012: Sunday afternoon shopping.
- 2011: That left a big hole.
- 2010: Starbucks cracker barrel.
- 2009: The wall cracks.
- 2008: My doppelganger.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2023 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.