I’ve been looking for an unadulterated version of this short film for years, and this is the closest I’ve come — Motown must keep their vaults pretty well. I think it might be from “Standing in the Shadows of Motown,” but having never seen it all the way through, I’m not sure. I think of this clip whenever I see a hip-hop video shot in some Fabulous Ruin around here. That’s now, but this was then:
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2016: Happy birthday from the family.
- 2015: Feed my dog.
- 2014: Fine weather for a resurrection.
- 2011: So what's new?
- 2010: Curse you, Craig.
- 2009: Notes and clarifications.
- 2008: To the plastic mattresses.
- 2005: Ain't nothin' but a hound dog.
- 2004: The last taboo.
- 2004: Ghosts of Columbine.
- 2004: Wouldn't you know?
- 2003: Egg-salad sandwiches.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2019 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.