There’s a sight for sore eyes — the Mari-Cha IV, a 140-foot ocean racer, trying to break the trans-Atlantic speed record of New York to Lizard Rock, England, in under 8 days, 55 minutes. Sailing is like riding. It looks so graceful and effortless from a distance. Up close, it’s a constant cold shower and some guy yelling at you. Still, I like the illusion.
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2017: The YouTube pitch.
- 2016: The mop-up.
- 2011: Fall of the Planet of the Apes.
- 2010: She wants what?
- 2009: Wild things.
- 2008: The second opinion.
- 2006: Red in tooth and claw.
- 2004: Red Sox Nation.
- 2003: Bless who?
- 2003: He's doing something right.
- 2003: Technical difficulty?
- 2003: Great moments in journalism
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2021 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.