There’s a sight for sore eyes — the Mari-Cha IV, a 140-foot ocean racer, trying to break the trans-Atlantic speed record of New York to Lizard Rock, England, in under 8 days, 55 minutes. Sailing is like riding. It looks so graceful and effortless from a distance. Up close, it’s a constant cold shower and some guy yelling at you. Still, I like the illusion.
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2018: Pants ablaze.
- 2015: Snoozeville.
- 2014: Current affairs.
- 2013: Immersed.
- 2011: The un-genius bar.
- 2010: Exit: Bob.
- 2009: I (sorta) haz a sick.
- 2008: But, but...it's organic!
- 2005: A little light reading.
- 2004: Red Sox Nation, II.
- 2003: My name is Rush, and I'm in touch with my feelings.
- 2003: Falling down on the job.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2020 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.