If you haven’t heard, the woman involved in the day-after-Thanksgiving stampede at Wal-Mart — which spawned, among other things, a George Will chin-scratcher on returning Puritanism to Christmas, or something — is a “frequent faller” with a long history of these things.
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2021: Trying to do better.
- 2017: A nut job weekend.
- 2015: Honors.
- 2014: The fire, still burning.
- 2012: Saturday morning market.
- 2011: Sounds funny.
- 2010: You won't be missed.
- 2009: The plastic confessions.
- 2008: Beyond the fence.
- 2008: Two for the road.
- 2006: After all these years.
- 2005: The poky little puppy.
- 2004: The student life for me.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2022 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.