Bob Seger. You see a faded rock star whose tired-out tunes continue to pollute the predictable, classic-rock airwaves. (“Main Street,” anyone?) But others look at Bob and see…
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2020: Big day.
- 2019: Baptism in blood.
- 2017: New post, in which I give up.
- 2016: Peeling and pulling.
- 2015: Weirdness here.
- 2012: Saturday afternoon market.
- 2011: Who are you?
- 2010: Who ARE these people?
- 2009: Pages.
- 2008: It's not you, it's me.
- 2006: Roar of the greasepaint.
- 2005: Switch.
- 2004: Mmmmm, pie.
- 2004: Slow train comin'.
- 2004: Who lives in Kenny's garage, under the shelves?
- 2003: Is there life after copy editing?
- 2003: Don't forget Frank Sinatra!
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2021 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.