Slate’s Timothy Noah claims he predicted, like, two days ago that soon the right-wing apologists for the Abu Ghraib prison scandal would start blaming the ’60s. Hmpf. I actually made that prediction days earlier, but not out loud or in print, just, you know, inside my head. So I can’t claim credit. But I don’t really want to, seeing that Noah has compiled the assorted blaming in one handy clip-n-save guide.
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2022: Saturday morning market.
- 2020: Which act are we in, anyway?
- 2019: Organs for sale.
- 2015: Bad news on the doorstep.
- 2014: A pour.
- 2013: Dispatches from the front.
- 2012: Secrets of the industrial park.
- 2011: Saturday afternoon walk.
- 2010: Bad news on the doorstep.
- 2009: Kentucky-fried does.
- 2008: A fellow of infinite jest.
- 2007: Call it, friend-o.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2023 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.