Slate’s Timothy Noah claims he predicted, like, two days ago that soon the right-wing apologists for the Abu Ghraib prison scandal would start blaming the ’60s. Hmpf. I actually made that prediction days earlier, but not out loud or in print, just, you know, inside my head. So I can’t claim credit. But I don’t really want to, seeing that Noah has compiled the assorted blaming in one handy clip-n-save guide.
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2018: Scrap paper.
- 2017: Breaking news.
- 2015: After Thursday comes Friday.
- 2013: More technical difficulties.
- 2012: Civic life.
- 2009: Data-mining the past.
- 2008: Testosterone poisoning.
- 2008: Get the stretcher.
- 2007: Guy walks into a bar...
- 2007: Solidarity whenever.
- 2006: Loose ends for lunch.
- 2006: The Wire, 4.3 – discuss.
- 2005: Stack o' pumpkins.
- 2003: Wizardry.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2020 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.