Not quite noon, facing southeast, near Ford Cove, Lake St. Clair. Temperature: around 20F. Others in evidence: Some ice fishermen and guys trimming trees on the Ford estate. Ice: Firm but a little chatty in places; I played it safe.
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2018: You know...
- 2013: A day away.
- 2012: What's playing in the East Room?
- 2011: Young love.
- 2010: Invisible-hand jobs.
- 2008: Natural-born world-shaker.
- 2008: Saturday afternoon market.
- 2007: Company town.
- 2006: Pricey little pill.
- 2005: Jelly, the belly and the rest of it.
- 2004: Block party.
- 2004: Recommended.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2020 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.