How interesting. The mayoral primary in Fort Wayne last year was basically the Republican half of the Iowa caucuses in miniature — the religious right wing rallying behind their guy, and the country-club types having a hissy fit. This Sadlynaught post about the bitchiness of the Huckabee payback had a familiar ring to it. Who knew the Fort would be the GOP’s coal-mine canary?
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2018: You know...
- 2013: A day away.
- 2012: What's playing in the East Room?
- 2011: Young love.
- 2010: Invisible-hand jobs.
- 2008: Natural-born world-shaker.
- 2008: Saturday afternoon market.
- 2007: Company town.
- 2006: Pricey little pill.
- 2005: Jelly, the belly and the rest of it.
- 2004: Block party.
- 2004: Recommended.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2020 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.