How interesting. The mayoral primary in Fort Wayne last year was basically the Republican half of the Iowa caucuses in miniature — the religious right wing rallying behind their guy, and the country-club types having a hissy fit. This Sadlynaught post about the bitchiness of the Huckabee payback had a familiar ring to it. Who knew the Fort would be the GOP’s coal-mine canary?
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2020: Waiting for the next chapter.
- 2016: May the best white guy win.
- 2013: Phone call from Crazyville.
- 2012: Public works.
- 2011: A little respect, please.
- 2010: That boy ain't right.
- 2007: You're wearing that?
- 2007: The afghan of death.
- 2006: Nearly forgot...
- 2006: Dirty stuff.
- 2005: Lester the Nightfly.
- 2004: Borden's rule.
- 2004: "The gods will not save you."
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2022 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.