How interesting. The mayoral primary in Fort Wayne last year was basically the Republican half of the Iowa caucuses in miniature — the religious right wing rallying behind their guy, and the country-club types having a hissy fit. This Sadlynaught post about the bitchiness of the Huckabee payback had a familiar ring to it. Who knew the Fort would be the GOP’s coal-mine canary?
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2016: In the grinder.
- 2015: Petals.
- 2014: It's a tragedy, not a comedy.
- 2013: Saturday morning market.
- 2012: Strange bedfellows.
- 2011: Big (healthy) Brother.
- 2010: Bad goat.
- 2009: God bless us, every one.
- 2008: Oh, Mr. DeMille.
- 2007: Win the costume contest.
- 2006: Red.
- 2005: A belching smokestack.
- 2004: Letting go.
- 2003: Ick.
- 2003: Curtains.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2021 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.