You could be forgiven for averting your eyes from any and all “Sex and the City” stories in these days leading up to the final episode, but I enjoyed this Salon take on its most overlooked character. You’ll have to sit through a GE ad, but I thought “Let us now praise Charlotte York Goldenblatt” was worth the time.
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2017: Fisticuffs in Montana.
- 2016: Suddenly summer.
- 2013: Saturday morning market.
- 2012: Around the world.
- 2011: Waiting out the rain.
- 2010: Who speaks for you?
- 2008: The weekend so far.
- 2007: Blowout, and blowoff.
- 2006: A living blonde joke.
- 2005: Glen, Glenda or something else.
- 2005: Separated at birth?
- 2005: A disciple of life. Sometimes.
- 2004: But on the commercial...!
- 2004: Unintended consequences.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2019 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.