House Republicans proposed changing their rules last night to allow members indicted by state grand juries to remain in a leadership post, a move that would benefit Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-Tex.) in case he is charged by a Texas grand jury that has indicted three of his political associates, according to GOP leaders.
There is a
Today in nn.c history.
- 2019: Could you repeat that? LOUDER?
- 2018: Substitute grandma.
- 2017: Saturday morning market.
- 2016: Blue.
- 2015: Things can't stay the same forever.
- 2014: Some housekeeping.
- 2013: A weekend at the movies.
- 2011: Fat nation.
- 2010: The unlucky.
- 2009: Popculch Gulch.
- 2008: The tyranny of choice.
- 2005: Did you know...
- 2004: Hands on.
nancynall.com is created and produced on Macs and other Mac-like devices.
All content ©2020 Nancy Nall Derringer, All rights reserved.